Valid as of 12.06.2019
1.2 By accessing and using the Website, the visitor represents and warrants that he/she has examined the Website Terms, understood them and fully accepted them. If you are a client of NPI or just a visitor on the website, these Terms are in addition to, and do not nullify any other agreement between you and NPI. The visitor must not use this Website, if there are any objections to these Terms.
2.Information on the Website
2.1 Although NPI has done all that is reasonable in order to ensure that the information displayed in the Website is accurate and exhaustive, NPI does not guarantee the correctness of the information, nor shall NPI assume responsibility for the consequences of use of that information.
2.2 The Website is not addressed to such persons who are prohibited under applicable laws or regulations of their citizenship, domicile or residence from having access to the Website. Persons who are prohibited from using the information on this Website or who are in doubt whether they are permitted to use the information or not, are kindly requested to leave the website.
3.Intellectual Property Rights
3.1 The Nefteprominvest Ltd. Websites as an intellectual property with its contained material belongs to Nefteprominvest Ltd.
The visitor of the Website shall:
not publish any Website material in any media without NPI’s written consent;
not use this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
not use this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
not use this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website;
not engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
not use this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing unless such right has been granted by NPI.
The following materials are either illegal or prohibited by the Company for purposes of posting on the Website. We reserve the right (but are not obligated) to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, by submitting or posting any of the following: - material that is offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- material that threatens, harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- material that contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult Website;
- material that includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
- material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- material that provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, personal or business email addresses, or last names;
- material that contains information that you know is false or misleading or material that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- material that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated music, movies or computer programs or links to them, or providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- material that involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- material that furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
5.Limitation of liability
5.1 In no event shall NPI be liable in front of the Website visitor, for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, including for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
5.2 Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, Nefteprominvest Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
6.1 The information made available on the Websites, including the design, is the intellectual property of NPI unless provided otherwise. NPI shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required.
7.Governing Law & Jurisdiction
7.1 These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Seychelles.